These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of BuyFromFox website, located at buyfromfox.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use our website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Conditions need to be followed when using accounts purchased from BuyFromFox:
- Don`t change any data after login for at least 7 days of initial use (The data that can`t be changed includes both personal information in the profile and security settings, including a password)
- Do not use accounts for advertising after your instant sign in. You need to do basic activities before using for business purposes or running ads.
- Use of your original (local, home) IP address is forbidden
- Do not use VPN services (paid, free, built-in (opera-vpn) and others)
- Avoid anonymous TOR browser while logging to accounts
- Virtual machines, device emulators, servers (VPS, VDS) etc. should not be used for account usage
- IPv6 – proxy, common proxy, public proxy is not suitable for bulk accounts and can damage credentiality.
- Never try to log in 2 or more accounts using 1 device and 1 common proxy server
- Use one account with 1 IP on one device. (In case if you are using an account on PC, device means browser). You should get a proxy from a specific country of the same origin as your account.
How to Use All PVA email, social media accounts safely?
- Open each account using specific proxy.
- Don’t use Software or Bot for managing your accounts
- Make regular activities on your account
- Don’t change account information right after logging in
- If the client agree to the rules of the store (at the time of purchase), the CLIENT CONFIRMS that:
- The client has read the detailed description of the accounts;
- The client will change passwords for the accounts and will independently take care of their security in case of prolonged use of purchased accounts;
- The responsibility shifts to the buyer after the purchase is made;
- The client refers to all the points above of the agreement.